Tuesday 3 January 2012

Inspiration

Image by TZA
I have none, nothing, nada, zip.....what am I supposed to write about?  I feel like my brain has turned to mush.  I think it may be the extra junk I have eaten over the festive season slowing me down, or maybe it's the absorption of second hand SpongeBob SquarePants with the kids being home all day.

I could tell you that it's freezing here today, the cars thermometer was reading  -20c when I was driving home from grocery shopping at mid day, but are you really interested in that?  Well those of you living in the tropics may feel glad to be there at that mention, but it's not like it's scintillating reading. 

I could bitch about a craft beading set that I got for the Princess for Christmas that said it was not for those under 3 years old, when in fact it's not for any age, cause it's too damn complicated for me to even do!, or I could complain once again how I still have another 5 days before school starts up, and I am not sure if the kids are going to kill me, or if I am going to maim them in that time, but if I hear another "I'm bored" I am going to throw all their Christmas presents out into the snow, starting with that damn beading set.

I even contemplated doing a post about hangovers after my New Years party, but I felt way to rotten to think, let alone move my fingers across a keyboard.  In fact I slept till lunch time, and was ever so thankful that DH got up and tended to the kids. I have a feeling my neighbor actually tried to kill me with red wine on New Years eve, but he is claiming innocence (I don't believe a word though).

What this all boils down to is, I'm cold, my kids are bored and hangovers suck.  Wow, I could have written this blog in one sentence....but what would have been the fun of that!

Maybe some inspiration will hit me soon.....let's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment